Call for Applications: 7th ADA – EU Summer Camp
7th ADA – EU Summer Camp
We are happy to announce the start of the registration for the 7th ADA EU Summer Camp that will become a summer highlight for participants!
This year the Summer Camp program will last for 4 weeks during which participants will get unique opportunity to expand their outlook and knowledge in various areas, to develop creative and analytical thinking, improve communication and decision-making skills through educational and entertaining activities. Also, participants will be able to demonstrate their talents and make new friendships in a friendly and intellectually engaging environment.
• All courses are conducted in English
• Each participant can sign up for any/all weeks
• Programme fee covers teaching materials, transportation, tours and outings, promo materials, tea breaks and lunches
• Every week will have a maximum of 30 participants
• Participants will receive certificates at the end of each week
School children between 9-15 years are eligible to apply
Diplomacy 27 June-01 July
Information Technologies 04-08 July
Entrepreneurship & Banking 18-22 July
Ecology & Environment 25-29 July
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Fill the Application Form: https://forms.gle/cG7DjZntcoJQ2Ujv8
2. Select what week(s) participant wants to attend. No application changes will be accepted after the deadline.
3. During three working days after the application has been filled, you will be contacted by our office for confirmation of your registration and participation.
4. You will sign a contract with ADA University on participation of your children at the Camp. Signing up for additional week(s) after signing the contract and beginning of the Camp is not possible.
5. Within 10 days after signing the contract you will need to make a payment and share online payment confirmation/or scanned payment receipt with us at email@example.com;
6. We reserve a right to test knowledge of English language of a participant before signing the contract.
REGISTRATION DEADLINES and PARTICIPATION FEE:
Cost of one-week is 400 AZN with the following exemptions:
• Applicant registered for two weeks – 350 AZN
• More than one applicant is applying from the same family for duration of two weeks - 350 AZN for each applicant for a week
• ADA Staff and Faculty members - 350 AZN
• Employees of companies of ADA Foundation Partners - 350 AZN
• Children of ADA University Alumnus – 350 AZN
Registration will be closed on 10 June 2022, 18.00
The payment shall be done by a person signing the contract. Name of the participant must be noted in the contract. The tuition fee is not refundable for selected candidates meaning that upon the beginning of the Camp, the participants that do not attend it will not get their tuition fee back.
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org